[Bese-devel] Re: blank page with araneida backend

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 09:53:46 UTC 2006

> i can't seem to repeat this with ucw_dev (very recent copy), either on
> macosx (openmcl nor sbcl) nor linux (sbcl cvs).

strange. i get the forementioned error message on cmucl 19c on linux
and on sbcl 0.9.9 on linux there's not even a response from lisp.
latest ucw, etc, everything compiled new from source. ah well, if
nobody else complains it's my problem. i switched to mod_lisp anyhow.

btw, i sent a patch to the darcs repository to fix a problem on cmucl
with an asdf dependency, but perhaps it didn't come through so i
attached it here again. It fixes a class-precedence problem with
generic-html-input. It is a subclass of widget-component which isn't
loaded yet. cmucl is a bit more picky about these things.

as a last point i wondered about this line you wrote in connection to
file uploads:
>(araneida doesn't handle multipart/form-data and i don't know what
the status of >multipart/form-data on aserve is.
because i had no problems with araneida and multipart/form-data. when
i uploaded files with araneida i got a stream to a proper mime-part
and i could store the data in another file and all was well. or is
this something specific with file-upload-field which i haven't tried
yet?

greets,
ties