[Bese-devel] New patches to rfc2388: 12-Mar-2006

Marco Baringer mbaringer at common-lisp.net
Mon Mar 13 22:25:01 UTC 2006

Mon Mar 13 17:05:00 EST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Added a test which throws random data at the parser and expects to get the same data back.

  You'd never guess, but occasionally the data we get back is different
  than the data we sent in :(

    M ./test/test.lisp -3 +39

Mon Mar 13 17:01:03 EST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Fix stupid (but fatal) bug with handling of CR-LF sequences embedded in the mime body.

  I have no idea how this ever could have worked before (odds are it
  never did and nobody ever noticed).

    M ./source/rfc2388.lisp -14 +10

Mon Mar 13 16:57:48 EST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Use (asdf:component-pathname (asdf:find-system :rfc2388.test)) instead of *compile-file-pathname* for locating the test data directory

    M ./test/test.lisp -5 +3

An updated tarball of rfc2388's source can be downloaded here:
http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/tarballs/rfc2388-20060312.tar.gz

Darcsweb URL:
http://uncommon-web.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=rfc2388;a=summary