[Bese-devel] New patches to ucw_dev: 2-Mar-2006

Marco Baringer mbaringer at common-lisp.net
Fri Mar 3 05:00:05 UTC 2006

Thu Mar  2 13:46:49 EST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Rebind *yaclml-stream* when we clear out the response object.

  Previously we had the RENDER method rebind *yaclml-stream* each and
  every time it was called. this meant that if html-stream should change
  between one call and the next (whichi is exactly what happens when an
  error occurs) this change was picked up immediatly. We no longer do
  that, so any code which changes html-stream (by calling cleare-context
  or clear-respons) needs to make sure to rebind *yaclml-stream*

    M ./src/rerl/standard-session-frame.lisp -2 +7

Thu Mar  2 11:19:15 EST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Dropped the in-field-password-field. It's a pretty bad idea and fundamentally broken on explorer.

    M ./src/components/form.lisp -15

Thu Mar  2 11:18:25 EST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Indentation fixup

    M ./src/backend/mod-lisp.lisp -5 +5

Thu Mar  2 10:57:30 EST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Make the javascript-invalid methods use css styles, unstead of directly setting the border size and color

    M ./src/components/form.lisp -5 +2
    M ./wwwroot/stylesheet.css +8

Thu Mar  2 08:49:56 EST 2006  Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp at japhy.fnord.org>
  * When sending response, use :iso-8859-1 external format only as fallback.

    M ./src/backend/httpd.lisp -1 +5

An updated tarball of ucw_dev's source can be downloaded here:
http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/tarballs/ucw_dev-20060302.tar.gz

Darcsweb URL:
http://uncommon-web.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=ucw_dev;a=summary