[Bese-devel] Re: let/cc

Lou Vanek vanek at acd.net
Fri Jun 16 09:04:57 UTC 2006

Marco Baringer wrote:

 > Lou Vanek <vanek at acd.net> writes:
 >

 >> Hi list,
 >>
 >> I got araneida and ucw to start, but, as the error shows below, my first ucw
 >> http request aborts. LET/CC is being expanded into CALL/CC and for some reason
 >> CALL/CC is not defined. I haven't been able to parse marco's call/cc code to
 >> know why.
 >>
 >> Has anybody seen this?
 >> I'm trying to run the ucw examples.
 >

 > i'm guessing from your later mails that you worked around this, what
 > was the problem?

It was a red herring, masking the real cause of the problem
that was caused by the LOOP macro in Hello.lisp.
(GO-FORM :make-load-form-XXX)* was being written into the .fas
instead of a (GO-FORM <place object load form>) form.
Work around: use asdf's load-source-op instead of load-op.

* where :make-load-form-XXX is just a symbol, not an actual load form,
   and XXX represents a random integer.