[Bese-devel] component tree

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 11:55:28 UTC 2006

> Next question. I'm working on the make-new-callback thing now, because it doesn't behave very well in some situations (multiple forms, which have names with the same fields, on a page, and
> when you want to always run some code when a form is submitted, for use with checkboxes and multi-select inputs)... but I am running into some serious terminology confusion.

the ajax branch has submit-callback's that are lambdas executed
whenever a form is submitted. for common tasks like reading checkbox
values, but i just wanted to smarten up the code in form.lisp to make
it unnecessary. but still in other cases it comes handy...

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)