[Bese-devel] Re: dom-id's in xxx-select-field elements

Lou Vanek vanek at acd.net
Sat Jun 10 10:55:32 UTC 2006

Ties Stuij wrote:

>> CREATE THE PATCH
>>
>> This is one way:
>>
>>    LC_ALL=C diff -Naurbdwt -x '*.fas' -x '*.lib' -x _darcs -x docs -x
>> bin -x 'READ*' -I '^\s*;' ucw_dev ucw_dev.my
>> ... etc
>

> what's wrong with a simple "> darcs record" in the root of the
> repository directory? Why go out of your way to circumvent the darcs
> diffing facilities?
>
> Greets,
> Ties

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm new to darcs so my
ignorance is now on display to the world (or at least the internet
and all future googlers and googlerets).

Lou
--
At a world brewing convention in the States, the CEOs of various
Brewing organizations retired to the bar at the end of each day's conference.

Bruce, CEO of Fosters, shouted to the Barman: "In 'Strylya, we make the best
bladdy beer in the world, so pour me a Bladdy Fosters, mate."

Bob, CEO of Budweiser, calls out next: "In the States, we brew the finest
beers in the world, and I make the King of them all; gimme a Bud."

Hans steps up next: "In Germany ve invented das beer, verdamt. Give me ein
Becks, ya ist Der real King of beers, danke."

Paddy, CEO of Guinness, steps forward "Barman, would ya give me a doyet coke
wid ice and lemon. Tanks."

The others stare at him in stunned silence, amazement written all over their
faces. Eventually Bruce asks, "Are you not going to have a Guinness, Pat?"

Paddy replies: "Well, if you fookin' pansies aren't drinkin', then neither am I".