[Bese-devel] dom-id's in xxx-select-field elements

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 12:11:30 UTC 2006

Hi, I'm really spamming this list now, but I think in the render function
for select-field it should say

 :id (dom-id field)

somewhere inside the <:select call, because as it stands now it is ignoring
the :dom-id initarg.

Also, is there a way to make select inputs where you can specify both the
values and text of the options? I thought alist-select-field would do this,
but it just uses the keys of the alist as tags and ignores the rest of the
list. I have a field that shows strings that can vary (because of
internationalization), which represent a limited set of options, so I wanted
to use a fixed set of values but also specify other option tag texts, if you
get what I mean.

Regards,
Marijn