[Bese-devel] <ucw:select with :multiple t

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:55:08 UTC 2006

I am unsure whether this is a bug or me being dumb, but when I add an
<ucw:select field that allows multiple values like this:

         (<ucw:select :multiple t :accessor (slot-value page 'testslot)
                      (<ucw:option :value 1 "a")
                      (<ucw:option :value 2 "b")
                      (<ucw:option :value 3 "c"))

...the select element will indeed allow multiple rows to be selected, and
the value that is put into the component slot is indeed a list instead of a
single value, but it only contains one element, even when I select multiple
elements before submitting. How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Marijn