[Bese-devel] Configuring New Applications to Launch with ucwctl

AJ Armstrong aja at clanarmstrong.com
Sat Jul 29 05:35:45 UTC 2006

On 28/07/06, AJ Armstrong <aja at clanarmstrong.com> wrote:

> I'm on sbcl 9.14, too.  I tried your change, including removing the changes
> to start.lisp and it didn't have an effect (but thanks, anyway, I've left it
> in).  Notably, there is no apparent attempt to compile the ucw-intro *.lisp
> files - I think it is failing before it loads the asd file.

I love responding to myself.

To anyone who is spending time trying to track this down for me - I've
been doing some judicious repl'ing and tweaking environment settings
and its starting to look like it might be a paths or environment
issue.  (At the moment, I can sort-of make it go away, but not fully
replicate the problem).  Give me some time to run it down and I'll
post again, quite possibly with details on what detail I missed.

-aja