[Bese-devel] Re: rfc2109: upstream alive?

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 09:25:12 UTC 2006

 > Moreover, as rfc2109.lisp contains RFC documents, I removed them from
> > the Debian package [4] (they are against the DFSG [5]) and I'll
> > propose the same for upstream (but this is a _very_personal_opinion_).
>
> Stripping these is fine, though they're there to be the best form of
> documentation (in my opinion).

i would vote against that, for the same reason.

> If anyone has any advice on the test suite, I'm all ears. Eyes. Whatever.

i had a hard time to create a setup that causes the least trouble and has
the tests in the same file as the main code togather with the standard. (for
reference the trouble was that when the project was loaded while 5am was
also loaded then the tests were loaded and compiled into the fasl. which
failed to load when next time the 5am was not in the vm...)

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"

Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället (Wild Strawberries)