[Bese-devel] Re: say a warm welcome to ucw+, event-based ucw implementing ajax.

Evrim ULU evrim at core.gen.tr
Wed Jul 12 16:42:40 UTC 2006

Lou Vanek wrote:

> Evrim,
>
> After a darcs pull on today's ucw+ test1 breaks with this error (clisp
> 2.38):
>   SLOT-VALUE: The slot TRACED-SLOTS of #1=#<UCW+-TEST::TEST1
> #x1ECD264D> has no value
>
> I'm pretty sure it's dieing on,

Hi Lou,

I was so busy with some samba/ldap installation, so sorry about late reply.

This patch aims to get rid of all refresh-components stuff and tried to
support more smooth programming. Now we don't need to call
refreh-component every time but just setf a slot of a component. It'll
catch the dirty component and refresh it accordinly. I've also removed
refresh-component's from the tests.

The problem is my being lazy that one is not allowed to use slot-boundp
inside slot-value-using-class. I've replaced it with
slot-valus-using-class and error is gone. Please pull the latest and try
it again. I'm sure this is not a clisp specific problem.

Evrim.