[Bese-devel] ucw_dev, ucw_ajax and ucw_stable

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Jul 7 18:01:33 UTC 2006

hi,

  just to let people know that a few things regarding the various
  development branchs will happen shortly:

  1) ucw_dev will become ucw_stable. This repository is going to
     contain the version of ucw that I use for some of my production
     apps, it will therefore lag about 3 or 4 months behind ucw_dev
     but should be relativly bug free and will have changes applied at
     well declared intervals.

  2) ucw_ajax will become ucw_dev.

  3) ucw_ajax, as a seperate repo, will disappear.

Forget your perfect offering.