[Bese-devel] Changing the doctype of a simple-window-component

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:21:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

I came across a situation where I needed to give my page another doctype,
but the functionality of simple-window-component was still useful, so I made
this patch which adds a field doctype to simple-window-component that can be
used to change what is rendered in the <!DOCTYPE > tag.

(Also, I'm still curious whether my patch for select fields is anywhere
close to being eligible for being comitted to the repo.)

Regards,
Marijn