[Bese-devel] encoding-keyword-to-native...

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:22:49 UTC 2006

On 7/3/06, Henrik Hjelte <henrik at evahjelte.com> wrote:

> According to the README in cl-l10n it doesn't say it works with OpenMcl.
> I had problems with Allegro too, so I have patched the conf.lisp file in
> ucw_dev so it doesn't load the cl-l10n examples for openmcl or allegro.
> In the long run this could probably be fixed of course, but at least now
> you can start the default ucw on allegro and OpenMcl.

ok, according to this i added a patch that only loads the l10n examples when

#+(or (and sbcl sb-unicode) (and clisp unicode))

Marco, what do you think about adding code to Arnesi that conditionally
pushes :proper-unicode-support into *features* at load time? or maybe simply
pushnew :unicode so we can easily check for #+unicode as opposed hairy
expressions like the one above?

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"

Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället (Wild Strawberries)