[Bese-devel] ucw on windows and acl

Vagif Hagverdiyev vagif at cox.net
Tue Jan 31 07:12:54 UTC 2006

When trying to run ucw on windows emacs+slime+acl7 I get following error:
Class #<STANDARD-CLASS IT.BESE.ARNESI:APPLICATION-FORM> is not yet
finalized.
All libraries are latest pulled from darsc, including arnesi.
Marco Baringer in this mailing list suggested following:
>there's a call to with-call/cc in backtracking.lisp, with-call/cc
>macro expands into a literal occurence of (among other things) an
>instance of application-form. however, when backtracking.fasl is
>loaded arnesi (and therefore application-form) should already be
>loaded. what happens if put

  (finalize-inheritenc (find-class 'application-form)))

>after the defclass form which define application-form? (in
>arnesi/src/walk.lisp).
I did that and got this:
attempt to call `IT.BESE.ARNESI::FINALIZE-INHERITENC' which is an
undefined function.
   [Condition of type UNDEFINED-FUNCTION]
Please help.