[Bese-devel] Iterate download error

Eric Merritt cyberlync at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:11:04 UTC 2006

I had the same issue. Fortunately you can pass a url directly to
asdf-install and the previous version of iterate is available. so just
do a

(asdf-install:install
"http://common-lisp.net/project/iterate/releases/iterate_1.4.tar.gz")

 All of the 1.4.1 packages seem to have the permissions screwed up. So
this is latest one that you can actually get. I can't actually verify
that this is new enough as I am having a different set of issues.