[Bese-devel] ucw + clisp : getting started

Surendra Singhi efuzzyone at netscape.net
Mon Jan 2 20:21:20 UTC 2006

Hi again,
  I am trying to use ucw on windows box with clisp. I downloaded the ucw_dev
darcs repository. Installed all the packages except iterate, installed
mod_lisp and added the entries mentioned in the mod-lisp-httpd13.conf
to httpd.conf.

Now when I try to load the start.lisp file I get the following and several
other errors.

Is it possible to use ucw with clisp? If yes then what am I doing wrong, or am
I missing something?

;; Compiling file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.asdf-install-dir\site\arnesi_
dev\src\string.lisp ...
*** - READ from
       #<INPUT BUFFERED FILE-STREAM CHARACTER
         #P"C:\\Documents and Settings\\Owner\\.asdf-install-dir\\site\\arnesi_d
ev\\src\\string.lisp"
         @136>
      : #<PACKAGE CHARSET> has no external symbol with name "UTF-16"

;; Compiling file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.asdf-install-dir\site\arnesi_
dev\src\call-cc\interpreter.lisp ...
*** - EVAL: undefined function STRCAT
The following restarts are available:

etc.