[Bese-devel] New patches to ucw_dev: 20-Feb-2006

Marco Baringer mbaringer at common-lisp.net
Tue Feb 21 06:00:05 UTC 2006

Mon Feb 20 11:04:57 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Don't attempt to parse the request's body if the content length is 0.

    M ./src/backend/common.lisp -13 +14

Mon Feb 20 11:02:27 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Added ignore declaration

    M ./src/backend/araneida.lisp +1

Mon Feb 20 11:01:04 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Fix araneida backend (it hasn't been kept up-to-date with the latest backend changes)

  This consisted of changing the call in araneida.lisp and, to make
  things esaier, changing parse-request-body's body api (so we needed to
  change the httpd backend as well).

    M ./src/backend/araneida.lisp -8 +24
    M ./src/backend/common.lisp -16 +14
    M ./src/backend/httpd.lisp -1 +6

Mon Feb 20 11:00:26 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Notes and download locations regarding ucw's dependencies were waaaaay out of date

    M ./README -9 +27

Mon Feb 20 02:59:47 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Instead of checking whether SELF is NIL we moved the logging statement to within the let form, where we're sure it can't be NIL

    M ./src/rerl/standard-action.lisp -12 +9

Mon Feb 20 02:59:16 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Define (answer-without-caller* null standard-component t) method

  answer-without-caller* added the source argument, however this
  argument may be null in some cases. when there was only
  answer-without-caller the "null-caller" case was taken care of with an
  if form in the method, so we needed to drop the if form and add this
  second method specialized on null.

    M ./src/rerl/standard-component/control-flow.lisp -8 +7

An updated tarball of ucw_dev's source can be downloaded here:
http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/tarballs/ucw_dev-20060220.tar.gz

Darcsweb URL:
http://uncommon-web.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=ucw_dev;a=summary