[Bese-devel] Re: a guard for a log

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 01:37:38 UTC 2006

> unless you have a defaction specialized or the null class self can never
> be nil. how are you getting a nil self?

Perhaps the following explains it, although the problem should have popped up
earlier than when I noticed it... In a logout action, just before jump-ing to a
window-component, I am setting self to nil (and there is a '?' comment next to
that setf...). Should self never be nil, even when calling a component for the
first time?

Alex