[Bese-devel] New patches to ucw_dev: 17-Feb-2006

Marco Baringer mbaringer at common-lisp.net
Sat Feb 18 06:00:08 UTC 2006

Fri Feb 17 15:21:14 CST 2006  matley at muppetslab.org
  * Added Trivial Sockets to the list of requirements in the README

    M ./README +6

Fri Feb 17 13:22:37 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Added the with-dummy-context macro

    M ./src/packages.lisp +1
    M ./src/rerl/standard-request-context.lisp +52

Fri Feb 17 08:27:21 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Changed window-component's javascript handling (only one slot now)

  Instead of having three different slot for the different ways we might
  want to include javascript we now have exactly one slot and each value
  specifies if it's a file to link to or a bit of javascript code to include.

    M ./src/components/window.lisp -25 +20

Fri Feb 17 08:16:40 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * ucw.araneida asdf definition was wrong

    M ./ucw.asd -1 +1

Tue Feb 14 09:58:56 CST 2006  henrik.hjelte at poboxes.com
  * known order of javascripts in window-component

    M ./src/components/window.lisp -3 +12

Tue Feb 14 09:58:03 CST 2006  henrik.hjelte at poboxes.com
  * inline-javascript rendered as-is

    M ./src/components/window.lisp -1 +1

Thu Feb 16 02:35:34 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * Fix mod-lisp's read/write-line functions

  We explicitly use string-to-octets here so that we remind ourselves
  that some conversion needs to happen to the string (even though we
  haven't yet decided what).

    M ./src/backend/mod-lisp.lisp -3 +12

Tue Feb 14 11:09:07 CST 2006  Nathan Bird <nathan at acceleration.net>
  * Changing set-action-paramter js-macro

  This code should do the same thing as before, just without introducing a variable which was causing some spurious parenscript behavior.

    M ./src/yaclml/ucw-tags.lisp -3 +1

Tue Feb 14 12:42:03 CST 2006  henrik.hjelte at poboxes.com
  * bugfix default-encoding-for-uri

    M ./src/vars.lisp -1 +1

Mon Feb  6 01:58:15 CST 2006  henrik.hjelte at poboxes.com
  * Can make a single-threaded backend if wished

    M ./src/control.lisp +8

Mon Feb  6 01:31:51 CST 2006  henrik.hjelte at poboxes.com
  * response parameter removed from range-view

    M ./src/components/range-view.lisp -4 +4
    M ./wwwroot/ucw/range-view.tal -1 +1

Tue Feb  7 16:26:24 CST 2006  Nathan Bird <nathan at acceleration.net>
  * action-href-body

    M ./src/packages.lisp +1
    M ./src/rerl/standard-action.lisp +9

Mon Feb 13 13:22:24 CST 2006  levente.meszaros at gmail.com
  * Fix if-bind after changing answer-component.

    M ./src/rerl/standard-component/control-flow.lisp -1 +1

Mon Feb 13 13:07:18 CST 2006  levente.meszaros at gmail.com
  * Introduce answer-component* with 3 parameters: source, target and value. It allows the source component to restore dynamic environment when somebody is answering to it. (using around method)

    M ./src/rerl/standard-component/control-flow.lisp -4 +7

Tue Feb  7 14:23:35 CST 2006  henrik.hjelte at poboxes.com
  * mod-lisp reads and writes to a byte-stream

    M! ./src/backend/mod-lisp.lisp -12 +5

Thu Feb 16 02:14:12 CST 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * 'instance -> :instance (Reported by: Aleksandar Bakic <a_bakic at yahoo.com>)

    M ./src/components/presentations.lisp -1 +1

An updated tarball of ucw_dev's source can be downloaded here:
http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/tarballs/ucw_dev-20060217.tar.gz

Darcsweb URL:
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=ucw_dev;a=summary