[Bese-devel] Re: Two patches for the window component

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Feb 17 16:09:47 UTC 2006

On fre, 2006-02-17 at 07:29 -0800, Aleksandar Bakic wrote:
> FWIW, I call these in render methods:
>
> (defun require-css (str)
>   (pushnew
>    str (stylesheet (context.window-component *context*)) :test #'equal))
>
> (defun require-js (str)
>   (pushnew
>    str (javascript (context.window-component *context*)) :test #'equal))
>
> (defun require-ijs (str)
>   (pushnew
>    str (inline-javascript (context.window-component *context*)) :test #'equal))
Looks nice, it makes it easy to get exactly what is needed for this
particular component. I vote that they are added to the window.lisp file
as helper-functions.

But they don't solve the problem that you may need a particular ordering
of the includes/inline code, all inline-code still comes after the
include files.

/Henrik