[Bese-devel] Re: darcs patch: remove docs/reference.pdf, already included in manual.pdf

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Wed Feb 15 18:23:57 UTC 2006

Hello!

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:39:22 +0100, Marco Baringer wrote:
> Henrik Hjelte wrote:
>>> IMHO, the best option should be to convert the documentation into
>>> the qbook format [3], but my Lisp time is already missing...
>> maybe a project for the parenscript-gardeners :-)
>
> if i were to find some time and do this we'd lose the images in
> parenscripts current docs. any problems with this?

Actually, I think that as we already decided to keep the manual.pdf as
it is, we don't need the images for the tutorial any more.

I mean, the images are just screenshots of the tutorial examples.
While they could be useful if something goes wrong, at the same time
they are already presents in the manual.pdf, so I'd mark them as
useless.

Moreover, I don't know how many ParensScript users will generate the
tutorial.pdf caring for the screenshots of the examples.

These are the reason why I'm preparing a patch to remove them ;-)

Marco, if you still want to convert the documentation to qbook, I'll
second it :-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca