[Bese-devel] httpd bug/question

Asbjørn Bjørnstad asbjxrn at bjxrnstad.net
Mon Feb 13 13:52:26 UTC 2006

First: small bug I think, the :iso-8859-1 seems to be misplaced in
the read-request function in the httpd backend:

(setf (query-path request) (make-displaced-array (raw-uri request) 0 it)
      (parameters request) (parse-query-parameters
                             (make-displaced-array (raw-uri request)
                                                   (1+ it)
                             :iso-8859-1)))

Secondly: Is it a good Idea to specify :external-format when reading a
file in the serve-file function? (The locale on my machine is en_SG.UTF-8)
--
  -asbjxrn