[Bese-devel] Help installing UCW

henrik hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Thu Feb 2 08:46:09 UTC 2006

On ons, 2006-02-01 at 14:52 -0600, Erick Ivaan Lopez Carreon wrote:
> (mapc (lambda (name) (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op
> name)) '(:ucw :ucw.mod-lisp :ucw.admin :ucw.examples))
There seems to be a problem loading the file package.lisp in one of the
components of UCW, try to load them in order directly in emacs without
the start script.
M-x start-slime
then
(asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :ucw) ;;or just require :ucw if you use sbcl)
the same with ucw.mod-lisp :ucw.admin :ucw.examples

Then it is easier to see what's going on. My guess is some missing
dependency.
/Henrik Hkelte