[Bese-devel] UCW and CLISP

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:30:21 UTC 2006

> *** - invalid byte #xC3 in CHARSET:ASCII conversion

try clisp with the "-Efile UTF-8" parameter, because those lisp files
are utf-8 encoded.

;; for reference: "clisp -ansi -q -K full -m 32M -I -Efile ISO-8859-15
-Epathname ISO-8859-1 -Eterminal UTF-8 -Emisc UTF-8 -Eforeign
ISO-8859-1"

but otherwise you should be safe after ignoring that error unless
using the hungarian locale.

i'll add this to the note printed by start.lisp

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)