[Bese-devel] UCW in ACL

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Tue Dec 5 11:05:01 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 18:18 -0500, lists at infoway.net wrote:
> I wanted to evaluate ACL so I downloaded the evaluation version of ACL 8.
> I also downloaded a fresh copy of ucw-boxset.
>
> However, when I try to run start-ajax, I keep getting stuck in
> /Users/daniel/dev/lisp/ucw-boxset/ucw_ajax/src/l10n/l10n-application.lisp.
> Any ideas from the trace below?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel
>
> Tag NIL is used more than once
> Problem detected when processing

It's a bug in iterate, I have posted a fix to the iterate devel mailing
list but I guess it hasn't been applied. I attach a darcs patch you can
apply, or if you are not accustomed to darcs, make four small changes to
iterate.lisp, see below.

/Henrik Hjelte

hunk ./iterate.lisp 572
-                        ,.init-code
+                        (progn ,.init-code)
hunk ./iterate.lisp 574
-                        ,.body
+                        (progn ,.body)
hunk ./iterate.lisp 576
-                        ,.steppers
+                        (progn ,.steppers)
hunk ./iterate.lisp 579
-                        ,.final-code)
+                        (progn ,.final-code))