[Bese-devel] fix for rfc2388 bug

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:18:58 UTC 2006

Uploading a file containing a CRLF followed by more than two dashes fails
with the current rfc2388 (it doesn't handle backtracking correctly when
looking for the boundary string). Attached is a patch which adds test-cases
for this (you might want to change those a bit -- I'm rather new to the
world of unit-testing and 5am), and fixes the problem by changing
read-until-next-boundary.

For some reason it doesn't apply cleanly when my previous patch is also
applied, but the conflict is very trivial to merge (there is no conflict
that I can see, but darcs insists on putting V's and ^'s around some code).

Bye,
Marijn