[Bese-devel] Bug with backtracking for simple-dispatchers.

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 12:39:25 UTC 2006

> >   (and *context*
> >            (context.session *context*)
> >            (context.current-frame *context*))
> >
> > in handle-request-error ((error error) backtrace)
>

> That prevents the initial problem, but an error still generates a blank page
> instead of the error message that I was expecting. It seems like yaclml
> output isn't arriving at the client anymore at that point - I can't seem to
> figure out why.

seems like it needs more then. i've got an abort-request locally, but
it's httpd-only, it conflicts a little with the patch below and it
wasn't tested well nough, so i didn't push it yet. with that and the
handle-raw-request macro it could be fixed in _ajax.

also look at this pending patch waiting for applying:
http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/bese-devel/2006-August/002568.html

it may fix that yaclml stream not flushed part. i'd be interested in
hearing that, because then i'll apply it and merge with my changes in
_ajax.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)