[Bese-devel] New patches to ucw_ajax: 27-Aug-2006

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 11:38:14 UTC 2006

> Sun Aug 27 09:09:29 EDT 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
>   tagged 2006-08-27
> Sun Aug 27 20:47:57 EDT 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
>   * Fix double widget instantiation bug in dojo-widget.lisp, add some asserts/logs

fyi, the tag '2006-08-27' marks a point in the ajax branch where ff,
opera and ie all work fine with the examples. i couldn't test other
browsers and probably they will need some attention in
per-application-parenscript.lisp / import-ajax-received-xhtml-node.

the stylesheets need some customizations for ie, it looks ugly but
functionally ie works fine, too.

i've been sloppy enough to introduce a bug in the refactoring, that's
what the extra patch fixes after the tag.

i'll keep an eye on ie, but i'm expecting it to break at the very next
patch that changes per-app.js... :) i've made some changes to minimize
the effects of ie dumbness, but we will see. in the future i'll try to
make tags only in those moments where all browsers work fine.

have fun,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)