[Bese-devel] a change to submit-button render?

Dmitry Petukhov dmgenp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:02:42 UTC 2006

i'd like to use ucw:form field classes, and be able to know which one
of the serveral submit-buttons were pressed. It seems to me what
change to allow this is small, and should not interfere with existing
code; but someone more close with ucw will know better.

I discribed a problem and my proposed change here:
http://paste.lisp.org/display/24174

Could this change be added to ucw repo's ? It may be of use for
someone else, and i will not need to redefine render on submit-button
in my code.