[Bese-devel] Ground Control to Major Baringer; Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Thu Aug 10 19:51:28 UTC 2006

as some of you have noticed i've not been very active lately. Real
Life has momentarily taken over and left me with little time and
energy to work on ucw related stuff. i'll be back around september,
until then i'll still hang out on #ucw and i'll still read the list,
though i may not be very responsive.

in the mean time attila lendvai has my trust and the final word on any
ucw (and arnesi and yaclml and what not) related matters (though i
promise to kick him if he does something too stupid).

Forget your perfect offering.