[Bese-devel] ucw+ & www.hedee.com

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Tue Aug 8 01:26:22 UTC 2006

Evrim,

Nice work. I suppose I would ask is sharing the code to the community
for educational purposes in the roadmap?

Now, for feedback, for some reason there is some flickering when
changing pages (Firefox OS X). Other than that, at first, I thought
it would be something like http://labs.openlaszlo.org/app-loader.html?
lzr=dhtml&lzt=html. I personally like the OpenLaszlo project and now
that they support multiple engines (e.g. Flash and DHTML) it's even
nicer. However, I'm trying to stay focus on my quest to learn UCW and
UCW+. Having said that, and knowing that OpenLaszlo uses Dojo as
well, it would be interesting, as a suggestion, to implement some of
the controls in the URL I provided in your app.

Daniel