[Bese-devel] Development/Production Environment

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Mon Aug 7 13:58:22 UTC 2006

Well, there's got to be something wrong with my setup.

I put that in my .emacs and it still prompts me for a password every
time I want to retrieve any file, even in the same session. Any other
ideas? I read in Tramp manual that I need to have No Gnus password.el
somewhere. I've search for that in my Emacs instance and cannot find
it anywhere. Do I really need that file? Where can I find it?

Thanks,
Daniel