[Bese-devel] New patches to ucw_dev: 28-Apr-2006

Marco Baringer mbaringer at common-lisp.net
Sat Apr 29 04:30:05 UTC 2006

Fri Apr 28 06:31:14 EDT 2006  Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>
  * In the phone and email validators instead of defining a new slot we just use the :default-initargs class option

    M ./src/components/form.lisp -5 +6

Thu Apr 27 22:32:56 EDT 2006  Nathan Bird <nathan at acceleration.net>
  * Adding documentation to form.lisp

    M ./src/components/form.lisp -9 +21

Thu Apr 27 22:25:11 EDT 2006  Nathan Bird <nathan at acceleration.net>
  * Rearranging file contents to reduce style-warnings

    M ./src/components/form.lisp -199 +205

Thu Apr 27 22:04:03 EDT 2006  Nathan Bird <nathan at acceleration.net>
  * Implementing value-validators
  Value-validators are a category of validators that are only applied if there
  is actually a value. This was done to provide a more systematic scheme since
  there were several different ways it was being handled previously.
  Javascript validation in this patch is untested.

    M ./src/components/form.lisp -57 +77

Thu Apr 27 21:45:51 EDT 2006  Nathan Bird <nathan at acceleration.net>
  * Expanded the forms example to include a number-field and number-range-validated field.

    M ./examples/forms.lisp -3 +18

Tue Apr 25 11:49:47 EDT 2006  russ at acceleration.net
  * added a standard regular exprexpression validator then made e-mail-validator use it.  E-mail-validator IS NO LONGER INVALID IF EMPTY. Adde d an international phonenumber validator

    M ./src/components/form.lisp -8 +20
    M ./src/packages.lisp +1

Mon Apr 24 18:57:14 EDT 2006  russ at acceleration.net
  * added regex exports

    M ./src/packages.lisp +2

Thu Apr 27 13:32:59 EDT 2006  Nathan Bird <nathan at acceleration.net>
  * Comment fixup

    M ./src/control.lisp -1 +1

Mon Apr 24 11:05:49 EDT 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Added missing id param that got lost in my <ucw:form changes

    M ./src/yaclml/ucw-tags.lisp +1

An updated tarball of ucw_dev's source can be downloaded here:
http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/tarballs/ucw_dev-20060428.tar.gz

Darcsweb URL:
http://uncommon-web.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=ucw_dev;a=summary