[Bese-devel] Providing raw data (Service link)

Christian Haselbach christian.haselbach at tngtech.com
Mon Apr 24 22:30:20 UTC 2006

Hello,

thank you and Attila for your responses.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 01:19:08PM +0200, Marco Baringer wrote:
> how does ucw modify the output?

Well, as it turned out, it was only the inspector. Not having turned it
off, I thought that not all of the html-stuff was from the inspector.
After turning it off I saw I was wrong.

By the way, is there a way to turn the inspector of for certain
components?

> i've got a couple of actions whcih generate images, or rtf or pdf
> documents. the basic idea is to define a regular old component:
[...]
> and have someone call it as the toplevel component:
[...]
> and make sure my-document's render method setups the proper headers:

That was basically what I tried.

> notice the call to (setf external-format) in the render method.

That was missing.

Regards,
Christian