[Bese-devel] New patches to ucw_dev: 18-Apr-2006

Marco Baringer mbaringer at common-lisp.net
Wed Apr 19 04:30:04 UTC 2006

Tue Apr 18 17:19:44 EDT 2006  Luca Capello <luca at pca.it>
  * bin/ucwctl: use "$FOLDER/file" instead of the ugly "$FOLDER"/file

    M ./bin/ucwctl -15 +15

Tue Apr 18 17:09:29 EDT 2006  Luca Capello <luca at pca.it>
  * bin/ucwctl: escape with double (not single) quotes $ASDFROOT

    M ./bin/ucwctl -1 +1

Tue Apr 18 16:28:07 EDT 2006  Luca Capello <luca at pca.it>
  * bin/ucwctl: default $VARROOT to $HOME/var for a normal user

  Usually, a normal user (i.e. a non-root one) cannot write to /var, so
  the script exit with an error with the default values.

  This patch adds another check for $VARROOT: when it's empty or it's
  set to the default value (/var), it checks the value of $USER and if
  this is different to "root", it sets $VARROOT to $HOME/var instead.

    http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/bese-devel/2006-April/001952.html
    http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/bese-devel/2006-April/001961.html

    M ./bin/ucwctl -2 +12
    M ./bin/ucwctl.1 -3 +15
    M ./etc/ucwctl.conf -2 +2

Tue Apr 18 15:55:33 EDT 2006  Luca Capello <luca at pca.it>
  * bin/ucwctl.1: use italics instead of bold for FILES

    M ./bin/ucwctl.1 -9 +9

Tue Apr 18 15:29:34 EDT 2006  Luca Capello <luca at pca.it>
  * bin/ucwctl: use the appropriate test expression

    M ./bin/ucwctl -3 +3

Tue Apr 18 13:44:53 EDT 2006  Luca Capello <luca at pca.it>
  * bin/ucwctl: deal with files/directory with spaces

    M ./bin/ucwctl -23 +23

Tue Apr 18 03:21:21 EDT 2006  Luca Capello <luca at pca.it>
  * etc/stop.lisp: add forgotten file

  I forgotten to add it when I committed the patch "bin/ucwctl: stop UCW
  reading etc/stop.lisp".

  Thank Nathan Bird to have pointed it out:

    http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/bese-devel/2006-April/001962.html

    A ./etc/stop.lisp

An updated tarball of ucw_dev's source can be downloaded here:
http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/tarballs/ucw_dev-20060418.tar.gz

Darcsweb URL:
http://uncommon-web.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=ucw_dev;a=summary