[Bese-devel] defgeneric/cc missing in protocol.lisp ?

Pascal Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Wed Apr 12 18:23:11 UTC 2006

While asdf loading ucw freshly darc-downloaded, I get an error in
protocol.fas about:

STANDARD method combination, used by
  #<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION CALL-COMPONENT>, allows no method
  qualifiers except (:BEFORE :AFTER :AROUND): #<STANDARD-METHOD
  :PRIMARY (#<BUILT-IN-CLASS NULL> #<STANDARD-CLASS
  STANDARD-COMPONENT>)>.

Should I assume a defgeneric should be replaced by defgeneric/cc in
protocol.lisp?  At least, it can load with it.

(defgeneric/cc call-component (caller callee)
    ...)

instead of:

(defgeneric call-component (caller callee)
    ...)

in: ucw_dev/src/rerl/protocol.lisp

You never feed me.
Perhaps I'll sleep on your face.