[Bese-devel] Re: Differences between UCW's parenscript and BKNR's klammerscript?

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Wed Apr 12 10:56:32 UTC 2006

Ralph Richard Cook <ralphc at bellsouth.net> writes:

> I'm interested in doing some work with parenscript/klammerscript, and
> I was wondering why UCW has their own version of the library. Are
> there bugs that weren't getting fixed, or features that UCW needed?

at the time i had sent manuel (klammerscript author) some patches, he
said that he was no longer maintaining klammerscript so i just
forked. if manuel is still not maintainng klammerscript then the
difference between the two is that parenscript is being maintained and
klammerscript isn't. however i seem to recal that someone has picked
up klammerscript and started maintaing it again (though i'm not sure
where i heard) if this is true we should look into merging the two
together.