[Bese-devel] Loading UCW with ucwctl, cl-launch etc

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 00:48:48 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ties Stuij <cjstuij at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 12, 2006 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Bese-devel] Loading UCW with ucwctl, cl-launch etc
To: Nathan Bird <nathan at acceleration.net>

he nathan,

i also think we need to flatten some bumps.

check my tutorial, i just finished a section on cl-launch ed yesterday:

http://www.fallenfrukt.com/ucw-intro.html#configure

 and also check the cl-launch installation section for the swank
troubles. i'll add it to the documentation section soon.

i also think there's an easy workaround to get start.lisp working
again, if i read the code right. disable the cl-launch check in
src/default.lisp and replace the values of CONFIGFILE and LOGROOT with
something sensible. Look into it. otherwise i will, because however
funky cl-launch is, i also want a lisp way to invoke ucw.

greets, ties