[Bese-devel] isolated actions

Drew Crampsie drewc at tech.coop
Wed Apr 5 06:11:55 UTC 2006

Drew Crampsie wrote:

> I sent a patch to the list along with my reply to Evrim, which i am
> using in production without a problem.
>
> I re-sent it, incase i messed something up. (i suck at mailing lists).

And i still don't see it, so here it is again :

basically, replace defaction with :

(defmacro defaction (name &rest rest)
   (if (equal (car rest) :isolate)
       (with-unique-names (memo-id memo memo-present-p)
         `(defaction ,name ,(second rest)
           (let ((,memo-id
                  (strcat (mapcar (rcurry #'funcall *context*)
                                  (list #'find-session-id
                                        #'find-frame-id
                                        #'find-action-id)))))
           (multiple-value-bind (,memo ,memo-present-p)
               (gethash ,memo-id (component.isolate-hash ,(caar (second
rest))))
             (if  ,memo-present-p
                  ,memo
                  (setf (gethash ,memo-id (component.isolate-hash ,(caar
(second rest))))
                        (progn ,@ (cddr rest))))))))

       `(%defaction ,name , at rest)))

and remove RUN-ISOLATED from standard-component.lisp

Sorry if this appeared multiple times, etc etc.

drewc