[Bese-devel] questions

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Wed Sep 21 14:32:39 UTC 2005

Well I could imagin that cells might be usefule under other
circumstances. e.g if you are in a round of actions/display you may
just have to set one slot and the needed changes to slots are
propagated then, or that triggers a bunch of updates. I could imagine
this is handy if you deal with a shopping basket, collecting things,
calculate prices (included discounts, etc), displaying the basket,
getting payment informations etc.

But of course I'm not really sure about it, so maybe your approach is
better one.

Regards
Friedrich