[Bese-devel] Re: Running Demos of UCW on Mac OS Tiger - Patch

Vladimir Sekissov svg at surnet.ru
Thu Sep 15 21:10:27 UTC 2005

a_bakic> > Mine is completely different - CMUCL-19b+Aserve. And this demo works
a_bakic> > fine for me.
a_bakic>
a_bakic> An unrelated question. If I remember correctly, you have used UTF-8. Does it
a_bakic> work with (portable) Aserve? If yes, do you use Unicode with CMUCL and UCW, and
a_bakic> how? I tried using Aserve with SBCL and Unicode, but got some problems that
a_bakic> looked like related with regexp matching.

No, I don't use Unicode for now. I tried also using
Aserve+SBCL+Unicode but had a lot of troubles with Unicode in
different places and decided to stick the unibyte CMUCL and iconv for
translations.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov