[Bese-devel] Re: Running Demos of UCW on Mac OS Tiger - Patch

Vladimir Sekissov svg at surnet.ru
Thu Sep 15 19:35:00 UTC 2005

Good day,

waldo> It could very well be that those are inspectors. The problem is that
waldo> there is not submit button. So, I can enter values in those four
waldo> prompts but I cannot submit anything. Not even pressing the ENTER key
waldo> submits anything.
waldo>
waldo> And, yes, when I click on the IT.BESE.UCW::+UNINITIALIZED+, I get an
waldo> error screen that looks like this:
waldo>
waldo> ERROR
waldo>
waldo> value (LAMBDA NIL (LET ((IT.BESE.UCW::COMPLETER (JS:NEW
waldo> (#:|:UCWInputCompleter| "example-input")))) (SETF
waldo> IT.BESE.UCW::COMPLETER.TABLE (ARRAY "alice" "almond" "april" "bob"
waldo> "bill" "cynthia")) (IT.BESE.UCW::COMPLETER.LOAD))) is not of the
waldo> expected type SYMBOL.

The patch is in the attachment.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov