[Bese-devel] Running Demos of UCW on Mac OS Tiger

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 19:13:06 UTC 2005

> At this point, I get the prompts for "integer", "decimal", "date",
> and "string". However, next to the integer, decimal, and date
> prompts, I get a link to an "exception" labeled:
> IT.BESE.UCW::UNINITIALIZED+, which when clicked takes me to a longer
> detail of the error with options to click thru different backtraces
> (pardon my idioms).

Hm, are you sure those are 'exceptions'? I am pretty sure those are links to
inspector actions. When you click on one, you get details on the integer,
decimal and date entered, respectively. If you have not entered anything, then
IT.BESE.UCW::+UNINITIALIZED+ is shown. Try entering a number, clicking on
Submit. You should then see the entered number next to the input, with a link
to the corresponding inspector action.

I might easily be wrong (since the above looks trivial), because there should
be no backtraces, unless you got some other error while inspecting the value.

Alex