[Bese-devel] Running Demos of UCW on Mac OS Tiger

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Wed Sep 14 18:54:21 UTC 2005

BTW, when running UCW under SBCL with no thread support, UCW stops
working as soon as the exception is raised and needs to be manually
restarted. Under OpenMCL, which natively supports threads in Mac OS,
continues to operate with no problem (meaning that after I get the
exception, I can start a new session without having to restart UCW).

- Waldo