[Bese-devel] Running Demos of UCW on Mac OS Tiger

Vladimir Sekissov svg at surnet.ru
Wed Sep 14 07:06:44 UTC 2005

Good day,

waldo> I don't know if there are changed being made to the darcs ucw_dev
waldo> repository, but I just downloaded the latest and greatest and now am
waldo> getting a different error:
waldo> ;   Undeclared free variable SET-ACTION-PARAMETER (2 references), in
waldo> (RENDER-LIST-ROW (LIST-PRESENTATION T T)).
waldo> ;   Undeclared free variable SET-ACTION-PARAMETER (3 references), in
waldo> (RENDER-ON (RESPONSE PRESENTATION-SEARCH)).

Yes, it is a bug in latest yaclml/ucw-tags.lisp. This code now works only
if <ucw:input, <ucw:button, <ucw:select are directly visible from
<ucw:form where set-action-parameter is declared.

I've tried to fix this but without success.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov