[Bese-devel] UCW guidance

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Mon Sep 5 19:54:34 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Marco" == Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it>:
 Marco> Jan Rychter <jan at rychter.com> writes:
[...]
 Marco> i hope this helps. the more info (doubts, questions, other
 Marco> possiblities) the better i can help and the more ideas we can
 Marco> bounce around.

It definitely helps! I am actually amazed by how much one can learn from
discussions on this list. The signal to noise ratio is definitely
high. More comments coming from me once I actually finish a reasonably
sized application.

I've encountered the next snag: how do I error-check a form and feed it
back to the user if it contains errors?

An example to that effect would be very, very helpful -- I couldn't find
one in the examples.

many thanks,
--J.