[Bese-devel] ucw feature request

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 11:12:26 UTC 2005

Infinite recursion is possible. The check below, for example, helps:

(defmethod call-request-path ((subject standard-component))
  (labels ((find-component-path (comp &optional acc)
             (push (class-name (class-of comp)) acc)
             (aif (or (and (slot-boundp comp 'parent)
                           (slot-value comp 'parent))
                      (when (not (or (eq *current-component* :unbound)
                                     (eq *current-component* comp)
				     (> (length acc) 20))) ; enough is enough
                        *current-component*))
                  (find-component-path it acc)
                  acc)))
    (call-next-method (find-component-path subject))))

Alex