[Bese-devel] UCW's requirements

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sun Oct 30 10:14:35 UTC 2005

"Marco Baringer" <mb at bese.it> writes:

> Waldo Rubinstein <waldo at trianet.net> writes:
>
>> Can anyone tell me what are all the required packaged before
>> successfully installing and running UCW, or better yet, ucw_dev?

obviously you'll also need a lisp implementation. ucw is known to have
run on:

clisp
openmcl
cmucl
sbcl
allegro
lispworks

though i only use openmcl, cmucl and clisp for production work (soon
i'll add sbcl to that list) and i do all development on openmcll so if
problems arise they're usually fixed on openmcl first and than later
on the other lisps. multi-threading is a major plus for development
work (though in production apps it doesn't make a huge difference).