[Bese-devel] Would it be very difficult to make both arnesi and yaclml asdf installable

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Sun Oct 30 10:12:59 UTC 2005

Hello!

On Tue 04 Oct 2005 12:51 +0200, Ignas Mikalajunas wrote:
>   I know that making UCW itself asdf installable would not make much
> sense - UCW can't operate witohout a backend, but having at least
> yaclml installable separately would be kind of nice for those who are
> using (or at least trying to use) it without UCW.

Maybe you suffered of the YACLML bug I reported here [1], which is now
corrected [2].

As of today, both YACLML and arnesi are installable without UCW (and,
yes, both via ASDF). To be sure, I don't have UCW in my ASDF path.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

[1] http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/bese-devel/2005-October/001142.html
[2] http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/bese-devel/2005-October/001148.html